<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 19, 2007


The Proud Uncle Report

Just a quick note. My niece, Heather Weiss is doing amazingly this year. She is a Cross Country/Track runner for Tulpehocken HS (My old alma mater). This year, as a Sophomore, She has won the Berks County Conference Championship for the second time. She finished 20 seconds ahead of the second place runner and nearly half a minute faster than last year.

I ran track and cross country at that high school 25 years ago and I don't know what's scarier, the fact that there was a time that I was faster than she is or the fact that as a senior guy, I was only slightly faster. She's doing an awesome job. Next week she has the district meet and the following the state meet.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?