<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 08, 2004

As we approach Easter, I think it is a great time to check how real you are. Don't worry, I'm doing it too. As we approach the celebration of our risen Lord, is He risen in you? Are you being the light of the world? Are you representing Him as He is or are you corrupting His image and allowing people to think less of Him than they should? The old cliche stands. You are the only Jesus some people will ever see. Are people drawn to you so that you can point them to Him? None of us are perfect, there was after all only one perfect person and He got nailed to a cross for His trouble, but we are called to be holy. We are called to be real. We are called to tell our story and we are called to share the love of Jesus. We share that love in word and in deed. Both must happen. If we only have words we will ring real hollow real fast and if we only have deeds people will see our filthy rags goodness and not look past us to the one they really need. I can assure you I am coming at this and being convicted by every word I write. I need to do better. I need to be more real. How about you. Get real and have a happy Easter.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?