<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

A friend posted (It was Len) a link to a ministry about a service that offers ministry coaching for about three thousand dollars. He was looking for thoughts and comments on it. I should say in advance of this posting that I am not 100% sure what the guy is offering exactly and I don't want to slam his ministry, so this is a very surface response. Here it is...

Not sure what to say here. I suppose he has something to offer and I am hesitant to knock on anyone's ministry after all the times when mine has been knocked. I don't know the guy personally, He may be great and well worth the money,

BUT If I had three grand, which I don't, I would have to place it in a different direction like supporting my own ministries (or just paying the bills, where are these people ministering that have an extra three grand and why can't I get called there, lol) or maybe blessing the guy who has been doing this for me for years for free. He was there to meet with me when people were acting like I had no idea what I was doing. He was there when I was fighting back tears over some really heavy stuff that fell into my ministry.

My great concern with stuff like this is simple. People in ministry need to seek out other people in ministry that they can meet with live, this is not only vital for the individual ministers but for uniting the body of Christ. Pastors and ministers uniting in supportive relationships cannot help but unite the body and help to remedy what we have now, a horror movie scene with severed body parts littering the landscape.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?