<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

When I was a teen my favorite band was Rush. They did a song called A Farewell to Kings which contained the lyrics:
"When they turn the pages of history when these days have passed long ago, will they read of us with sadness for the seeds that we left grow." I look at what is going on in our world today and can't help but wonder if Neil Peart was a prophet. Are we becoming the generation that calls evil good? Our PC society has come to the point where the only thing that appears to be wrong is saying something is wrong. We do still have a standard. There is still absolute truth and it is found in the Word of God. I hear so much about our pluralistic society. I know we have to be open armed and loving but there is still a right way and when I checked there was still only one way. We need to share that truth in love or we are going to be letting some seed grow that need to be plucked out.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?